Department of Ministry & Pastoral Care
The Chaplain's Office is located on the Ground Floor, near the Dining Facility. The Hospital Chapel is located on the First Floor near the Emergency Department.
The mission of IACH Department of Ministry and Pastoral Care is to provide clinical pastoral care and religious support for our patients, staff, and family members.
We offer confidential spiritual care, consultation, and education to patients, families, staff, and students to promote dignity and enhance resilience and mission readiness.
- Worship Service Tuesdays, Noon in IACH Chapel
- Bible Study Thursdays, Noon in Room 3B172
- Confidential Counseling
- Bereavement Counseling
- Religious Support and Accommodation Services
- Literature Resources upon request
- Moral Injury Support
- Staff Resiliency Support
- We offer spiritual assessment and care plan
- Patients visits, sacraments
- Pastoral counseling
- Weddings, funeral, baptisms,
- Loss and Grief Counseling
- Emergency and Trauma response
Same-day Surgery Visits
Call us to request a chaplain visit prior to surgery, or ask your nurse for more information
During off-duty hours call for support at 785-239-4357 (HELP)
Call or visit our main office to request an appointment with a chaplain.