The Occupational Therapy clinic offers optimum rehabilitative services to enhance the operational readiness of our Soldiers and achieve the best outcomes for our beneficiaries. Our new Occupational Therapy facility includes a fully functional recreation room and daily living skills room equipped with functioning appliances and home furnishings to augment activities of daily living evaluation, treatments and recommendations.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Evaluation and Treatment: Post-operative management of upper extremity, custom orthoses, joint mobilization, wound and scar management, edema management, strengthening, and instrument-assisted soft tissue techniques.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation: Vestibular, visual, headache, pain management with biofeedback, cognitive and executive skills functioning;
- In-patient Services: Activities of daily living evaluation and treatment including durable medical equipment recommendations.
Patients may be seen for:
- UE injuries and disorders including tendon injuries, Peripheral nerve injuries, Crush injuries, Tendinitis, Upper extremity/hand fractures
- Chronic Pain
- Residual symptoms resulting from traumatic brain injury
The Physical Therapy clinic provides diagnostic, therapeutic, and educational/consultative services for patients whose function has declined due to medical conditions, surgical conditions, and neurologic, musculoskeletal, or pain related compromise. Consultations regarding inpatients are also performed and often pertain to patients who have sustained brain injuries, strokes, spinal cord injuries, or poly-trauma.
Patients may be seen for acute and chronic conditions such as:
Patients may also be seen for:
- Chronic low back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Overuse injuries
- Hip pain
- Acute sports injuries
- Vestibular disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Orthopedic post-operative rehabilitation
- Blood Flow Restriction
- Dry Needling
- Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- ACFT Rehab/ Training
- Pose Running
- Baseline Pelvic Floor Assessment and Treatment
Direct referral services available to ACFT training and Pose running.
Providers may refer patients for TBI care by selecting “TBI Family Practice” in order for them to be screened by the PA and consulted to other disciplines as necessary. Providers may refer patients for Speech Language Pathology services by selecting “TBI Speech” to consult directly to the Speech Language Pathologist.