Mandatory Call-In Refills
Patients can use the Automated Prescription Refill System to request prescription refills. Call (785) 239-7427 and follow the instruction prompt.
Refills requested prior to noon will be ready for pick-up after 12 noon the next duty day. Refills requested after 12 noon will be ready for pick-up in two duty days.
Pick Up Date
Refills not picked-up after seven days from the scheduled pick-up date will be returned to stock. If you have difficulties calling in your refills due to a misplaced prescription number or the system tells you that you are calling too early, contact the pharmacy. In general prescriptions refills may not be requested prior to 75% used (3 days for Controlled) from the next refill due date. The Automated Prescription Refill System allows you to request a prescription refill, receive information about your medication, and hear the pharmacy hours of operation.
DoD Identification Card
The patient's valid military ID must be presented to pharmacy staff when requesting prescriptions to be dispensed. This applies to all beneficiaries 18 years of age and older including spouse, parent, child, or guardian. This policy is in accordance with AR 40-3 Chapter 11-13(j) and AR 40-66 Chapter 2-6 requiring proper identification of patients and privacy of all patient prescription records. By presenting the patient's valid military ID when requesting a prescription, the bearer of the ID demonstrates that the patient has given permission for the person to obtain the prescription.
If you have any additional questions concerning your refills, call your respective pharmacy and speak to a pharmacy staff member.
Tips for Using the Refill System
- Have all your refill information organized and ready before you call.
- Listen to directions before pressing buttons on your telephone.
- Pressing the pound sign (#) sign without any other information (such as selection of a pharmacy site or sponsor's SSN) will cause the automated telephone system to hang up.
- Use the sponsor's Social Security Number for call-in requests.
- Do not hang up until your request has been completed. Listen for a message telling you when your medications will be ready for pick-up.
- Call us directly at (785) 239-7963 if you experience problems obtaining refill medications.