At Irwin Army Community Hospital we take seriously the protection of patients and staff while recognizing the role that friends and family have in healing and recovery. As such, our team has consulted with experts and public health officials to update our visitor policy effective Wednesday, June 17.
Outpatient Locations (Primary Care, Specialty Care, Emergency, Pharmacy, Radiology and Lab).
- No visitors.
- Exceptions apply to pediatric appointments, OB ultrasounds, and for those who require additional assistance.
- Parents are strongly advised to seek childcare so at to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19.
- One support person can accompany patient.
Inpatient Locations (Labor & Delivery, Medical/Surgical, Inpatient Behavioral Health)
- One support person per day.
- For the admission of infants 12 months and under, two support persons allowed.
- One support person.
- For all other radiology services no visitors allowed.
If you have any signs of upper respiratory illness or fever, please call the triage line (785) 239-DOCS, option 7, instead of coming into the hospital unless it is an emergency.
All individuals will be screened at the entrance of the facility. To conserve PPE supplies, wear your own face covering to protect other people. Maintain a physical distance of six feet from others while in the hospital.