New to Fort Riley?
Update your information in DEERS and enroll into Irwin Army Community Hospital to avoid delays in getting care. Three methods are available to update DEERS. Visit milConnect to update DEERS, then visit the TRICARE Beneficiary Web Enrollment to enroll Active Duty Family Members.
Call (785) 239-3654 for an appointment at the Fort Riley DEERS/ID Card Branch, 212 Custer Avenue on Main Post, in the West wing of the basement, Room B01, or make an appointment online with the DEERS/ID Card Branch via Rapids Appointment Scheduler. Visit the Fort Riley ID Cards web page for the latest information about the ID Card Branch office during renovations.Or call 1-877-988-9378 to enroll Active Duty Family Members. Then visit the TRICARE Beneficiary Web Enrollment to enroll Active Duty Family Members.
24 Hours Automation Line Update
An automated centralized number is available 24 hours a day at 1-800-538-9552 to update DEERS. Visit the TRICARE Beneficiary Web Enrollment to enroll Active Duty Family Members.
How to Make an Appointment
Call (785) 239-DOCS (3627) for all your healthcare needs.
- Option #1 - Make an appointment
- Option #2 - Cancel an appointment
- Option #3 - Pharmacy refill
- Option #4 - Referrals
- Option #5 - Nurse Advice Line
- Option #6 - Health Net Customer Service
- Option #7 - COVID-19 Screening Line
- Option #8 - Behavioral Health Resource and Information Line
- Option #9 - General information or to speak the Administrative Officer of the Day
Patients who are enrolled in TRICARE Standard can be seen on a space available basis. They can call the appointment line after 2:30 pm to check on the availability of appointments for that day.